About Me

I am a twenty-something approaching life with much happiness, optimism, excitement, and anticipation.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Scatterbrained

I have never felt such emotional turmoil in my life. Family. Relationship. Job. Where to live. School. My friends are the only area in my life which brings me comfort and stability. And my sister. That's where I am right now. Honestly.

Do I move away alone now? Do I leave my comfort zone and get my own apartment and try to start out on my own? Do I go back to school? Obviously I leave Morehead and find a new job. No doubt. I know it will all work out, and honestly it'll probably all fall into place as soon as I get out of here. Living with 2 sisters and a mother in a small house with 3 bedrooms...sucks. Time for my own cute little apartment, with my own little kitchen to cook my own meals, drink my own wine, entertain my own friends.

I know I seem somewhat depressed, but really I'm just a constant mix of all kinds of emotions. I will be just fine. I just can't wait to get to that point where all that I thought I knew finally works out in my head.

3 comments:

  1. I JUST SAW THIS! Only because I posted a blog too. It's not thrillingly new but I think you'll like it. I love you and I agree, you need to get out and start making your own life. Sometimes things don't work out like we think they're supposed to in our heads, but it's usually because what he had planned was much less exciting. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a brilliant young woman and you've got some awesome things ahead of you no matter which way you go. One step at a time :-) Sending love!

    ReplyDelete