About Me

I am a twenty-something approaching life with much happiness, optimism, excitement, and anticipation.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Finals

It's Finals Week at WKU. I have 3 FINALS TOMORROW. OMG. freaking out. but obviously not too much because I'm finding time to blog. Mostly because I'm staying up all night tonight. Fun fun fun. It's crazy how packed the labs and libraries are finals week. But I like it. It's something I'll miss...not the actual tests, but the staying up all night long with friends--doing more talking than studying, running out in the middle of the night for more Red Bull. I'm sure my readers think that I am extremely depressed and sad about graduating, mostly because I only blog when I'm feeling a strong emotion, and although I am very sad, I am BEYOND excited too. I am ALWAYS excited for the next stage in my life. Each day of my life is better and happier than yesterday.. at least I always strive to keep that mindset. So I am so pumped to see what is next. Oh, and also to end this damn long-distance thing with Chad. I miss him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment