About Me

I am a twenty-something approaching life with much happiness, optimism, excitement, and anticipation.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10 Days

Wow.. graduation is 10 days away. Well.. it'll be 10 days by the time anyone reads this. Currently I'm still considering this Tuesday night (2:13 a.m.) but it's because I'm pulling an all-nighter. It's weird. I want to be awake a lot these next couple of weeks and I will be so tired.. I know. But you can sleep when you're old. Well probably not, because then you have kids to tend to, but sleep is nothing fun.
Don't get me wrong.. I love sleep more than pretty much anyone. I will forgo almost anything to nap, go to bed early, or sleep late...but lately, I don't want to waste my time with sleep. I want to be awake and enjoy all of the people around me. These people who have made tremendous impacts on my life. I don't think any of them read this.. or rather, no one reads this, but that's ok. I want these feelings documented for when I look back years from now. When I am no longer a "twenty-something." This place. This town. This school. These people. These memories. Unforgettable. These past 4 years have been amazing. Sometimes hard, of course, and sad, and lonely even, but more often than not (actually like 98% of the time honestly) things have been easy (being a 18-21 year old) and fun and enjoyable and warm with tons of people around to enjoy life with.
I have lived so many experiences and who I am today would be unrecognizable to the 17 year old I was 4 years ago, just about to graduate high school. I love who I am today. I am not saying that in a egotistical way at all... but I love who I have become because of this place and these people. Made me this person I am proud to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment