About Me

I am a twenty-something approaching life with much happiness, optimism, excitement, and anticipation.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blog Topics

I have been thinking of a post to rejuvenate and jump start this blog. My first thought was a "Relationships" post that I've (with the help of friends) been working on for a while, but with all of this Casey Anthony drama (since I'm still waiting for Emily to post her blog on this topic) I have considered that as well, or I could just go for a full-on political blog, since I try to stay away from that on Facebook and Twitter.

I'd like some help from you guys... which of these topics would you prefer? Or do you have any other ideas that you've seen elsewhere or just thought of?

I'd love your ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. Relationships!! Or politics!! Or anything!! Actually, I would love a relationship post from you. You obviously know the trick to making them work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mily posted today and it's great! I want to hear you blog about your sexy-fun-crazy life in da big city!!

    ReplyDelete