About Me

I am a twenty-something approaching life with much happiness, optimism, excitement, and anticipation.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

One Favorite Thing



I love learning all about others favorite things/products/items/foods so I wanted to give credit where credit is due and post a few of my own. I'm going to post one at a time so I am making sure I'm only writing about and commenting on products I truly love, rather than trying to fill up a post.

A new product I have come across and am instantly obsessed with is L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser. If I'm being honest, and this is my blog so I am, I have used cleanser from the Velocity line in Mary Kay for as long as I can remember. Upon moving it has been difficult to find a Mary Kay consultant so I've been shopping for a new cleanser. I am OBSESSED! Weirdly obsessed with this L'Oreal option. I actually want to go wash my face again. I have combination skin and this specific facial cleanser goes on smooth... exactly what I was looking for. It has a pop out pad you can use to scrub your face with and I love it!

I haven't left Mary Kay completely though... I use this cleanser in combination with Mary Kay's Timewise Microdermabrasion Set. You will LOVE it!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Love your post :-) I wanted to try the Loreal one just for the scrubber! Glad to hear you love it!

    ReplyDelete