About Me

I am a twenty-something approaching life with much happiness, optimism, excitement, and anticipation.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Amazement

I literally am in amazement and awe every day of how amazing and full of blessing my life is. I know everyone gets in these moments, but for about 5 months now I've been on this positivity kick. It has completely changed my life and I think the lives of others around me. I try to look at the glass half full and my entire life through rose-colored lenses. It has made each day better, me much happier, and has definitely had me become a much better sister, girlfriend, and friend. I hope others have felt the effects of my life-change.

Even now as I sit in Maryland, 7 hours away from my family, as we all deal with a very rough family moment, I am so happy and realize that #lifeisstillamazing. Oh crap! Forgot I was blogging, rather than on Twitter. :)

I hope everyone looks at today with complete positivity. Be more than content. Be happy.

Love you ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment