About Me

I am a twenty-something approaching life with much happiness, optimism, excitement, and anticipation.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tuesday Nights

Tuesday nights are a retreat for me. For the second year now I have a group of people over to the apartment and cook a big meal before we all settle in for the new episode of Lost.
Graduations have caused some to leave, but others have joined and it's always a great time. Baked spaghetti, taco salad, or on cold, snowy January nights we must settle for frozen pizza, but regardless it's always a great time for everyone to take time out of studying, work, and anything else and join together for food and a great television show.
Cooking big meals for many friends on Tuesday nights is something that I will definitely miss upon graduation and the conclusion of Lost (series finale in May)but wherever I may be next year, a new dinner night and dinner crew will surely be formed, though I will more than miss these friends who have become family.

No comments:

Post a Comment