About Me

I am a twenty-something approaching life with much happiness, optimism, excitement, and anticipation.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Morehead

Once a place I couldn't wait to leave and yearned for the new "life experiences" I would have. Even in college, I dreaded the weekends at home and the long Christmas break spent "bored in Morehead."
Ridiculous.
Haha.
Granted, I think getting away from wherever you're comfortable and wherever life is easy is always a good thing, but Morehead truly is home.
I love the weekends there now. It's so happy, comfortable, full of love. I love watching the seasons change there and I love the thought of going back each time.
Each time I'm there I'm ready to be able to move back when I'm older.
It sure is funny how things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment